Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Freestyle

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating my blog like I should have. Life is keeping me running in an track and field of obstacles.
A colleague of mines challenged me to use ten words to do some creative writing. I haven't done it in a long while and I only had about 8 minutes to do it.
The words were:
Successful
Rebel
Pain
Hope
Shadow
Arrive
Around
Misunderstood
Train
Cooperation

When I finally did the task I realized that I had a lot of stress and pain within me that I'm supressing with phony smiles and fake laughter.
But the task allowed me to breath and vent and I am greatful for doing it. Please tell me, what did you get from my words and what can you give from these same ten words?

This is what I got:

I'll be a successful rebel
When I'm able to rebel against
 The oppressive system
that causes me
so much pain
in the hopes of having
the one good hope
to overcome the shadows of depression
and arrive in an contigency of love
that will surround me
and allow me
to spread around the love
of the misunderstood youth
that will train me
 to live with my enemies
in cooperation

No comments:

Post a Comment