Saturday, September 10, 2011

Temptation

Years ago, my cousin entered one of my poems, "Foreplay before sex", into a college poetry contest. She went on to winning the contest. She wanted to give me credit but I told her that she didn't have to. I would prefer if she kept the credit for herself. Today, females show me that foreplay before sex is still dominate. A woman had me sucking her  nipples and tasting her juices while her friend watched, but she wouldn't let me enter her. It was devilishly wicked. It was one of the most fun experiences that I had, but it was pure torture, in a good way. I was caressing her ass and playing with her pussy and doing everything in my power to get her open and inviting, but she wouldn't give. My dick was throbing and wanting. Her clit was the proverbial carrot and the only thing that I wanted to do was lick, entice and seduce so that I could get on to the actual act of the final pleasure but long fingers and nails were keeping me at bay.
It was a struggle but the sweetest wrestle. She said maybe next time we would go further. Honestly, I must admit that it was truly an enjoyment just to build the anticipation and I truly can't wait to enter but what she gave was gratifying.
Not always is the greatest hell the wickedness and vindictiveness of another, sometimes it can be the sweetest temptations that is held in view but just out of touch.
The journey continues.

1 comment: