Sunday, August 28, 2011

Violation

Dealing with someone that you don't like any more is the greatest hell. Having to have to face this person when you know that betrayal lies in your past, present and future is beyond the feelings of hell. She's a traitor, a deceiver, a seller of dreams.
Daily, I am called a liar or story teller and honestly I take pride in that because I acknowledge that this is the craft that I want to perfect, but what of the one who has no ambition of excelling in the art of story telling. I look upon them and wonder are they just pathetic or do they actually care enough about me to lie to my face. Please believe, it is not insecurities that leads me to speak as an authority in this arena, but it is the experience of love filled passionate liars of my past that allows me to see through the fraudulent ways of an inexperienced, nosy, pathetic and unimaginative being who is so filled with their own insecurities and low self esteem that leads me to recognize when someone is trying to crush you because their own petty existence isn't worth the time to breathe imagination. But yet, I am still here painting a mural to their loneliness.
I'll drink to their sorrows and will pray that their oxygen will birth me happiness.
To the lonely hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment