Monday, August 29, 2011

A good morning

The morning started on a good note. I became the semi-finalist in a poetry contest that I had entered about a month ago and I just mailed out the letter to allow publishing of my poem in the contests book. I'll have to get back to y'all later in the comments to let y'all now what contest and the book that my poem will be published in.
Speaking of books, I've been saying for a while now that I have just finished editing the book that I wrote. "Life: A murderer's love story". I've been looking around like crazy for a literary agent to pick me up to solicit my work, but I guess the impatience has gotten the best of me because I went ahead and went with the self-publishing route at createspace.com. I put my work up and finished all the detailing, now it's just a waiting game as my works is in review. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment